Journal of Endocrinology and Diabetes Mellitus
About the Journal
Editor-in-Chief: Alexander V. Dreval (View Profile)
Abbreviated Key Title: J. Endocrinol. Diabetes Mellit.
ISSN (Online): 2310-9971
Published by: Synergy Publishers
Periodicity: One volume per year – Open Access
Aims & Scope
Journal of Endocrinology and Diabetes Mellitus is an international peer reviewed journal which considers manuscript on diabetes and all other disorder of endocrine system in addition to related genetics, pathophysiological and epidemiological topics.
Journal publishes important clinical, translational, and basic research, which can support the academic goals of the worldwide endocrine community. It delivers the highest quality peer-reviewed articles, reviews, and scholarly comment on pioneering efforts and innovative studies across all areas of endocrinology and metabolism.
Topics covered will include (but not limited to):
- Diabetes Mellitus (types 1 and 2) and complications
- Hypothalamic and Pituitary disorders
- Metabolic bone disease including osteoporosis, Paget’s disease, and osteomalacia
- Calcium and Vitamin D disorders including hyperparathyroidism
- Adrenal disorders
- Endocrine Hypertension
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Pediatrics Endocrinology
- Geriatric Endocrinology
- Endocrine Emergencies